Translate

Friday, September 14, 2012

Lights and Buildings

Interesting week.  I feel I've done barely anything except watch tutorials trying to figure out this mess they call 3DS Max.

On the plus side, I've managed to create my first skyscraper for City of Rain:


\

After taking this picture I soon removed all the window panels and will be replacing it with tinted glass that should reflect the environment in real time.



My other little project this week was educating myself on custom lights.  I searched around the forums and youtube's only to come up short.  No one was talking about how to make a custom light.  So I played around in the engine for a bit and stumbled on why....


Cause it's as easy as clicking a button to turn anything into a light....even text.


Once I found this out, my mind raced with idea's.  This is going to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment