Translate

Friday, September 7, 2012

Planning, prep and bad plumbing.



Planning:
Earlier this week I put together a rough layout of a city I will be building for my test level.  This layout will help me figure out spacing and height.






This is one of the buildings that will become a restaurant.  The small black mark at the bottom is a six foot tall human dummy to help understand the size of the building.




Prep:
Here are a few sample buildings that were placed on the level.  These sample buildings are pre-made by the developer and are used as a example to show the texture of how my buildings could look.





Bad Plumbing:
In the story that I am using as my test level, the city floods at the end due to a catastrophic event.  Once I knew I could accomplish this easily, it put a huge smile on my face.



All and all I'm pretty excited of what will come next...

No comments:

Post a Comment