Translate

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 3 and 4

So yesterday was a little rough.  After only 20 mins of being on CryEngine 3, the site shut down for some reason (around 2pm) and didn't get back up until the next day.  What does that mean for me?  Well, I can't log into CryEngine 3 unless the website is up, so I lost a whole day of work as I waited for the site to get back online.  Still haven't been able to find out what happened.

So today when I woke up, I immediately check the site and to my surprise, it was working.  I took no waste in getting started.  I created and river and waterfall in my City of Rain test level.  Here are a few shots:



After I was done, I started messing with the sun and moon positions and also increased the moon size to see how that looked (I love it.)  In one scene of the script of City of Rain, the sun and moon have to be visibly in the sky at the same time.  I was happy when I found out the engine could do it.

Tomorrow I will start working on the land and buildings more.  I'll probably not do another blog update until the end of the week.  Hopefully I'll have something worth showing. 




No comments:

Post a Comment