Translate

Saturday, December 29, 2012

I'm bbbaaaacccckkkkkk

Hello all. Hope your holiday season was as relaxing as mine.  Ok, enough small talk.  Here's what's up:



This week I'm going to be working on texturing all the buildings I've made in the past two months.  The picture above is a small example of one I did today.  I'm hoping that the process gets more streamlined the more hours I work on it and that I get 5-8 buildings done a day towards the end of this coming week.  

Once that's all said and done, I'm going to start working on characters and motion capture (aka "mocap") while trying to implement lighting/prop/signs into the street. (that should only take a few months).  

After that it's on to animation, recording, editing and then posting the final product video.  

Sure, it doesn't sound like too much, but I'm expecting to hit my deadline of june/july.  I can't wait to show you all the finished product I have in my head that is slowly coming together.  

Well, just wanted to give you all a little late holiday present.  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment