Translate

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Buildings are done!

Well, done being modeled that is.  Here is a early x-mas present for all you naughty boys and girls:




(Sorry about the shaky video....it's not my fault...but it is....)

So now that all 25 of those hand crafted beauties are made the next step is to add textures to them such as brick, stone, wood, etc to make them not look like clay anymore.

I'm going to be out of commission for a bit cause of my day job, but I'm hoping to have these all textured by the end of Dec.  I'll try to give another update in a few weeks.

P.S.  To all my foreign viewers (people outside the USA), thanks for keeping up on the blog. I hope you've been enjoying it.  Feel free to contact me through email with questions/concerns or just to chat at:  will@skyridestudios.com

No comments:

Post a Comment