Translate

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Quick update

As the title states, this is just a quick update on the progress of the city I've been modeling for the game.  Take a peek:


I've completed 4 streets of buildings and have about 2 more streets to complete.  The main street branches off into many alleyways with twists and turns and slowly bottlenecks as you get further to the outskirts leaving only certain openings for passage.  Since most of the exploring will probably take place around the main street, I fully plan on allowing the player to go anywhere in the city they want.  Only certain buildings will have explore-able interiors but there will be plenty to explore on the outside of the buildings as well.

I'm very excited to continue on and once I get a playable Alpha version of the game up and running, I'll have sign ups on the skyride studios website so people can enter to play and test out the alpha for me, giving feedback and so on.

Well, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment