Translate

Monday, April 29, 2013

I'm a model

Good day to the lot of you.  As the title tells, I've been modeling lately, as you can see here:




However, in all seriousness, I've been doing a lot of modeling lately and as much as I enjoy it, it's also making me get super excited about the game.  So, even though these aren't textured yet, here are some of the new buildings that I am making for the "run down" side of town: 













Even though they don't look it let, I will be modifying these buildings to have more cracks/holes/broken windows/etc and once I add the texturing I plan on doing, there will be stains, discolored walls, etc added on top of them along with weeds and dying plants.  

So stay tuned for more as I get these streets filled, I will then go back, texture and add proxies to hopefully the remaining builds left in the level so that I can then start playing around with the world.

See you later screen slavers.

No comments:

Post a Comment