Translate

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Post Apocalyptic Park.

Hello everyone.  As you can guess I've been working hard on the video game front.  Here's a little update:




Since the last update I've added clouds in the sky and also I've still been working on the main street buildings.  As I type this I have about 4 more left that I need to make physical and then once I'm done with that I need to make low-resolution versions of the buildings because, as it stands, even when the in game camera isn't on them, they are rendering at hi-res and eating up a lot of my frame rate power which can make the game slow and choppy.

I've also been slowly working on building a old rusty, overgrown park on the "ghetto" side of town:


I can't do too much until I get those low-res buildings in place cause adding a lot of vegetation such as grass and trees also eats up a lot of processing power and frame rates but I laid out a basic outline and hopefully the park will look like a mixture of a small overgrown central park with boarded up buildings and shops surrounding it.  Something like this but with a park:



Alrighty then. Until next time my screen slavers.

P.S.  There is a language translator at the top of the page.  Hopefully it does a good job translating.


P.S. Существует языка переводчик в верхней части страницы. Надеемся, что она делает хорошую работу, переводе.

P.S. 페이지의 상단에있 언어 번역기가 있습니다. 다면 번역을 좋은 을하지 않습니다.

P.S. Es ist eine Sprache, Übersetzer am oberen Rand der Seite. Hoffentlich macht einen guten Job zu übersetzen.

P.S. Il ya un traducteur de langue en haut de la page. Espérons que cela fait un bon travail de traduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment